The Next Generation of Infrastructure ServicesNextGen ("next-generation") Portals are Microsoft's answer to the complex process of setting up portals for common use cases in Office 365. The next generation of IT infrastructure promises to reduce costs and improve effectiveness. Yet implementation requires overcoming several significant challenges, from security to economics. Today’s infrastructure is under intense pressure to operate at the speed of business—that means being infused with the agility to adapt as quickly as customers and the market demand. As standard IT improvements near a breaking point, it’s no wonder that many IT infrastructure leaders have started to look for more transformative options, including next-generation IT infrastructure (NGI)—a highly automated platform for the delivery of IT infrastructure services built on top of new and open technologies such as cloud computing.
Cloud Computing is a process of delivering/enabling scalable, expandable and almost perfectly elastic software services using internet technologies. It is a method of delivering Software as a Service (SaaS), delivered in a pay-per-use basis. It provides self service capabilities to users with scalable features to increase usage on requirement.
How Are We Different:
- We believe in extensively supporting our customers with our cloud-certified architects.
- Customers are our top priority. Our customer-centric approach helps our clients achieve their ultimate goals. Providing an excellent user experience is an integral part of our routine.
- We realize your objectives and long-term vision to get you to the most suitable strategy for cloud transition
Unlike a traditional IT environment, where software and hardware are funded up front by department and implemented over a period of months, cloud computing services deliver IT resources in minutes to hours and align costs to actual usage.
The following explains the 3 services offered by cloud computing for businesses:
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) is the process of managing the IT infrastructure of an organisation entirely or in parts from a remote location. It so happens that the entire physical infrastructure is geographically separated from the management of the IT services.
Our Key Capabilities:
- Remote Monitoring
- Remote Infrastructure Management
- Remote Operations
- Remote Service Desk
Our IT Infrastructure Management powered by Automation:
- Application Management
- Centralized desk managementa
- Storage management
- Security Management
- Network Management
- Database Management
- Server Management
Many research findings show that a significant number of ITSM solution implementations are unable to succeed and this boils down to not having the right application assistance. We symbiotically work with your team to determine the “Right Approach” that fits your business. We are fully committed to your success and work to deliver an agile environment, accurately aligning it with your strategies and business objectives.
Out ITSM general framework:
- Change management
- Configuration management
- Incident Management
- Release Management
- Problem Management
- Service Desk
Our IT Service Delivery:
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity
- Service Level Management
- Financial Management
- Capacity Management
IT Service Management (ITSM) is one of the important focus points at SiligentLogic. ITSM is a process-based practice, intended to align the delivery of various IT infrastructure and support services within specific performance parameters that meet the needs of business.
We have ITSM technicians who excel at implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, and BMC Remedyforce.
Working in collaboration with ServiceNow, SiligentLogic can help organizations:
- Modernize IT Service Management
- Eliminate Service Outages
- Get to Cloud Faster
- Resolve Security Incidents and Vulnerabilities Fast
- Digitize Your Business With Intelligent Apps
- Run IT Like a Business
- Transform Service Management with Artificial Intelligence (AI), IoT and Chat Bots
- Constantly Ready Infrastructure (CRI)
SiligentLogic integrates with multiple ITSM and Service Desk solutions. Customers can use our Autotask, BMC, Dell KACE,Cherwell, Hornbill, HP, TOPdesk, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, ServiceNow, SunView ChangeGear or internal systems.
The integrations vary somewhat among our different integration partners. This infographic outlines the flow a typical integration may have.
We offer full range of services:
- Digital Portal development strategy and Consulting services
- Technology Architecture and design services for enterprise portal
- Enterprise portal development services
- Centre of excellence