The Next Generation of Infrastructure ServicesNextGen ("next-generation") Portals are Microsoft's answer to the complex process of setting up portals for common use cases in Office 365. The next generation of IT infrastructure promises to reduce costs and improve effectiveness. Yet implementation requires overcoming several significant challenges, from security to economics. Today’s infrastructure is under intense pressure to operate at the speed of business—that means being infused with the agility to adapt as quickly as customers and the market demand. As standard IT improvements near a breaking point, it’s no wonder that many IT infrastructure leaders have started to look for more transformative options, including next-generation IT infrastructure (NGI)—a highly automated platform for the delivery of IT infrastructure services built on top of new and open technologies such as cloud computing.
Cloud Computing is a process of delivering/enabling scalable, expandable and almost perfectly elastic software services using internet technologies. It is a method of delivering Software as a Service (SaaS), delivered in a pay-per-use basis. It provides self service capabilities to users with scalable features to increase usage on requirement.
How Are We Different:
- We believe in extensively supporting our customers with our cloud-certified architects.
- Customers are our top priority. Our customer-centric approach helps our clients achieve their ultimate goals. Providing an excellent user experience is an integral part of our routine.
- We realize your objectives and long-term vision to get you to the most suitable strategy for cloud transition
Unlike a traditional IT environment, where software and hardware are funded up front by department and implemented over a period of months, cloud computing services deliver IT resources in minutes to hours and align costs to actual usage.
The following explains the 3 services offered by cloud computing for businesses:
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
We offer full range of services:
- Digital Portal development strategy and Consulting services
- Technology Architecture and design services for enterprise portal
- Enterprise portal development services
- Centre of excellence